Special to The Canadian
Make Victoria your vacation destination next summer and don’t miss CanWrite! 2010 where you’ll discover how to work smarter, reach further and accomplish more by:
Applying Technology to Your Writing.
- Keynote Speaker & Manuscript Evaluator: Patrick Taylor, best-selling author
- Keynote Speakers: Julie & Colin Angus, adventure authors
- Creative Writing: Dr. Trevor Carolan, author
- Fiction: Caroline Adderson, author
- Non-Fiction: TBA
- Poetry: Linda Rogers, Poet Laureate of Victoria
- Public Speaking Skills: Anthony Dalton, author
- Publishers Panel:
- Nancy Flight, publisher, Greystone Books
- Ruth Linka, associate publisher, Touchwood Editions
- Mary Brooke, publisher/editor, Brookeline Publishing
- Screenwriting and the New Media: Rodger Cove, Vancouver Film School
- Storytelling: Richard Wagamese, award-winning author
- Women’s Fiction: Carol Mason, author
- Young Adult: kc dyer, author
- Digital Photography Into Manuscripts: Don Rathborne, photography instructor
- Electronic Rights for Writers: Jeff Young, entertainment lawyer
- EBooks — Creating & Marketing: Steve Crowhurst, SMP Training Co.
- Power Point Presentations & Formatting/Editing Tips: John Chandler, Alandale Training School
- Social Media & Web Design: TBA
2010 CanWrite! Conference Registration
Download and print the CanWrite! Conference Registration Form (PDF - 25k revised 09Sept1) to register for the CanWrite! 2010 Conference.
Please make your cheque or money order out to “CAA – Vancouver” and mail your registration to:
- CanWrite! 2010
- c/o 22000 Sharpe Avenue, #65
- Richmond, BC V6V 2V5
Conference pricing is included below for your convenience, but please refer to the CanWrite! Conference Registration Form (PDF - 25k) for complete details including additional options.